The Terms & Conditions
Destination Pêche Ecosse, a fishing trip organizer registered in Scotland to 21 Lansdowne Cresent, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH12 5EHClients
All persons purchasing the bookingThe Named Client
The person booking the holidaySecurity Deposit
£350The Total (excluding deposit)
How to Book
Fill in our booking form then send us a security deposit of £350 via cheque or bank transfer. You will receive a booking confirmation and a list of mandatory items to bring to Scotland. Airport pickup will be arranged once your flights have been confirmed. The total payment must be made at least 60 days before arrival.
Whilst in ScotlandClients coming from the EU must bring:
- Insurance card or valid passport
- European health insurance card
- £30 cancellation insurance
- Fishing guide, who will accompany you throughout your stay
- Travel from Edinburgh Airport to accommodation (via best fishing store in Scotland for any gear you may require), and back to Edinburgh Airport
- All transport to fishing sites and excursions ( Whiskey distillery tour, Highland games, Traditional Scottish pub)
- Fishing boat hire
- Life jackets and fuel
- Fishing gear hire: rods, nets, lures, reel etc. (You may wish to bring your own if fly-fishing trout)
- All camping equipment when pike fishing: tents, sleeping bags, pan, and even an axe for warm, crackling campfires
- Civil insurance
- Flights to Edinburgh Airport
- Cancelation insurance
- Phone calls
- Personal purchases
Destination PêcheEcosse reserve the right to cancel or change the dates of the stay. The company is committed to inform the client at least 30 days before the beginning of the stay, in the case of a cancellation a full reimbursement of all costs, or a stay equivalent to the costs, will be provided.Complaints
In the event of a complaint, the client must communicate with a representative of the company within 28 days from the end of their stay in order to resolve the situation. The company is committed to attempt to resolve the complaint to the client’s satisfaction.Limitation of liability
The company will not be liable for any loss or damage if the breach of contract is:
- Due to the client.
- Due to a third party unconnected with the provision of contractual services whose event is unpredictable and inevitable.
- Due to unforeseen and unusual circumstances beyond the control of the company despite all exercised care.
- Because of political disputes, strike, failure of airlines, war, terrorist attacks, closure of boarders, industrial action, climate or other reasons of a similar nature and any other major force.
Any accepted liability to the price of the paid holiday or, in the case of damaged property, liability is limited to the maximum amount equal to the amount paid by or on behalf of the owner.Health and Safety
Sports activities are an integral part of Destination PecheEcosse stays, they involve inherent risks arising from actions including but without limitation to; walking on rocks and slippery ground, wading and casting. By booking a stay, the clients accept that they are aware of the risks and confirm that they are properly equipped and in adequate physical and mental health in order to participate in any fishing activity.Cancellations by client
All cancellations, regardless of the reason, must be notified to the company by letter. This will result in £150 being deducted if it is notified more than 60 days before the beginning of the stay. Subsequently, £350 on the price of the stay for cancellations made between 60 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the stay, and the total amount for cancellations made less than 30 days before the beginning of the stay.Acceptance participation in a Destination PecheEcosse holiday implies full and complete acceptance of the terms and conditions. Client Responsibilities
All clients are expected to behave in a manner that will not affect the comfort, or participation of other customers, clients, members of their group, suppliers or employees of the company. While they participate in sports activities, the client commits to exercise an appropriate behavior.
In the case of a client behaving in an offensive manner or endangering the health and safety of themselves, other customers, clients, members of their group, suppliers or employees of the company, the company will issue a warning. If the behavior persists during the stay, the company reserve the right to expel the offending client without further notice.
The judgement of the offence will be at the sole discretion of the company. In case of expulsion the client will be deemed to have cancelled their participation in the stay and according to the conditions of cancellations, no refund will be made.